Thursday, October 13, 2016

Olympic Silhouette


Easy Blog Photo
In room 9 last term we have been making are Olympic art based on different types of sports. We used pastels,A3 paper,ripped up magazine,maths and vivid. My art has a person doing taekwondo. I used the colours light blue,dark blue and dark green because they would be complimentary for my silhouette,also other sports were discus,shooting and shot put. I think my art is good because it stands out and the colours highlight my silhouette .

6 comments:

  1. I really like your writing because you really described it well and you put a lot of detail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wanita your colour really go well together I like the colour you have used

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Work Wanita. I love how you described how you made the art as well.-----Nika

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a Great Job! Your handwriting on the Olympic silhouette is very good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your writing because you explained what you used for your artwork. Good work WANITA.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow wanita you blew my mind with your amazing art work.

    ReplyDelete